Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lorelay Bove's interview

-How did you get the sketch book ?

Paul Felix art director from Disney handed it to me.

-What do you think about this collective project?
Is very exciting to see all these wonderful artists collaborate on a book, is really wonderful going through the book, is very inspiring.

-Who did you give you the scketchbook and whom did you give it then?
I got the sketchbook from Paul Felix and I handed it to Glen Keane so I was sandwiched by two masters

-What technique did you use?
Gouache, it was scary to start because there was art behind my page and to the right side...very scary

-Did you have already and idea of what you would draw in it?
I wanted to have like a 50's inspired postcard from Los Angeles

-Who(in the contributors) would you like to work with in the future?
That's a tough one!!! There were so many good ones!!! I can't choose!

-What are your news (signatures, upcoming books, movie or else)?
I'm working on the Next 3d film at disney but can't announce yet :( But I worked a bit on Visual development for Tangled and Winnie the Pooh And personal projects on the side that always feel eternal to get done!

Thanks for letting me contribute Sketchtravel!

visit Lorelay's fabulous blog :
http://lorelaybove.blogspot.com/