Friday, October 17, 2008

The Sketchtravel goes from one bier capital to another

BY GREGOIRE VILLERMAUX (Lay Out dept at www.wakfu.com)

I was asked to tell the story how I eventually get the book. I drew some sketches from the morning to the moment I could hold it in my hands...

6h30 AM. I woke up early this morning to get the sketchblock after work. My slices of toast tasted odd...



Circa 8H AM.-Subway. We are always amazed, when we get up earlier, to see that the world outside is already existing.


Open space morning. My neighbourgh Sylvain seems to like it, too.


5H00 PM.-Subway. Freedom !


6H30. I always loved train stations. It seems to me that I could wait a train for hours.


I'm in the train, it is almost empty. I have four seats just for me.

I'm a bit anxious, will Pierre recognize me ? I send him a funny picture...

There is a miner's lamp on my forehead


We meet at last ! After the regular bier dose in Flanders Pierre Alary give me the sketchtravel...